Sunday, November 13, 2011

First Birthday

Happy first birthday baby boy! (I'm writing this after your birthday and birthday party because I haven't had time to sit down and really reflect until now.)

Where did the year go? It's hard to believe you entered the world as a tiny helpless infant, and now you are almost walking. You bring me and Daddy such joy! Having you is the best thing I've ever done in my life. Even now, I look at you with amazement at what love can create and bring into the world.

From the moment you were born, you've been a sweet, easy going baby boy. You are curious and playful. You are loving. You are so smart. You've learned so much and you continue to amaze me every day. I am so proud of you! Always remember that.

I've enjoyed every stage of your life so far... from the newborn stage of swaddling and rocking you at all hours of the night, to the more mobile stage of rolling over and sitting up, to the interactive stage of playing and talking. It just gets better and better, and I can't wait to see more.

I love you so much! Happy birthday, my angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment